INPO- Women in Nuclear Program. Topic of this session was Time Management, great session and fantastic opportunities for breakthrough and aha moments.
Offered the Women Executive Leadership Program hosted by UPMC. The topic covered key tools and schemas that help navigate corporate business strategies. Some of the themes covered were: managing across culture, creating environments that promote innovation, embracing change, and fostering alignment in strategies and within workforce.
We spent July 13th and 14th meeting incredible women at the WIN National Conference in Austin, Texas. It was an honor being a presenter at the INPO Professional Development Panel.
On June 8, 2015, we facilitated topics of Four Generations at Work for the Launch of Women Conference for Bombardier.
Celebrating the conclusion of another great year at INPO! Healthy selfishness was the topic that helped close the 2015 sustainability training program with the 2013 cohort. We are thrilled with our 2015 cohort! Our session on communicating with authority was extremely engaging and fun!
KPMG’s Hispanic, Latino and Women networks sponsored its first strategic workshop designed to provide a solid understanding of issues related to gender perceptions that impact performance at work. Conducted by Rodriguez & Associates, the workshop included tips and exercises that gave attendees a clear sense of direction for implementing change.
Designed as an open enrollment event, the room was filled with 40 KPMG women from all departments, with various levels of seniority and experience.
Quotes from participants included:
- “Feedback and survey results were great. Everyone enjoyed the workshop and thought you were great!”
- “I would like to thank you for a wonderful development workshop at KPMG yesterday morning/afternoon. Leaving the workshop, I really began to think about my future here at KPMG and the steps I can take in order to strive and succeed here.”
- “I just wanted to thank you again for coming to speak at KPMG today. I learned a lot.”
Elisabet Rodriguez Dennehy offered a two-day session on Coaching and Mentoring as part of the University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business ELP program in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Participants included executives from Dow Brazil, Motorola, Oxiteno, PWC, AES and Itautec. This is the fifth year that Elisabet has conducted this program in Brazil.
Rodriguez & Associates developed and delivered the module Global Issues in the 21st Century for the Duquesne Women Executive Leadership program. A few of the topics covered were:
- Dealing with leadership in a global context.
- The challenges of leading across cultures and building multicultural teams.
- How to communicate effectively with people from different cultures.