Guest speaker at the Financial Women Association- Can You Afford to ignore Me? event. The topic was networking and developing a personal board. We had a full house and a grand evening with women from all age groups and backgrounds.
Another great cohort!
Our firm has been offering strategic leadership programs to top female executives from global firms for the last 8 years in a collaborative effort with Duquesne University.
This was our module on strategic thinking and we had a great time- Thanks to GSK for hosting and for Westinghouse, EQT, UPMC, PNC Bank , INPO and Giant Eagle for sending such an incredible representation of talent!
Elisabet Rodriguez was featured as a contributor for Profiles in Diversity Journal’s October/November issue as a Thought Leader. Her article outlines the key steps that every organization must take in order to see a high degree of success in their organization when implementing a women’s initiative.
We were very excited to be invited to be a guest speaker at the MBA school at the University Positivo in Curitiba, Brazil. Attendants included faculty, students, and the business community. We look forward to visiting them again in the future. So many thanks to the University of Pittsburgh for making this happen.
Wrapping up our WONDERFUL conference in Prague! Many thanks to our wonderful sponsors: The Institute of Nuclear Power Operations, KPMG Česká republika, Microsoft, Randstad, and Eaton Corporation. And of course many thanks to the amazing panelists for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their insights and experiences with out participants. We look forward to continuing to Reframe the Dialogue from Quotas to Complementarity!
KPMG’s Hispanic, Latino and Women networks sponsored its first strategic workshop designed to provide a solid understanding of issues related to gender perceptions that impact performance at work. Conducted by Rodriguez & Associates, the workshop included tips and exercises that gave attendees a clear sense of direction for implementing change.
Designed as an open enrollment event, the room was filled with 40 KPMG women from all departments, with various levels of seniority and experience.
Quotes from participants included:
- “Feedback and survey results were great. Everyone enjoyed the workshop and thought you were great!”
- “I would like to thank you for a wonderful development workshop at KPMG yesterday morning/afternoon. Leaving the workshop, I really began to think about my future here at KPMG and the steps I can take in order to strive and succeed here.”
- “I just wanted to thank you again for coming to speak at KPMG today. I learned a lot.”
Rodriguez & Associates LLC concluded the first year-long WIN leadership program at INPO in Atlanta, Georgia. The program was sponsored by the top leadership at INPO and championed by Kim Maza VP of Analysis.
The first WIN cohort was composed of close to 20 participants. Developed as an open enrollment program, it created a rich dialogue from a diverse group of female professionals.
The concluding event included presentation of a certificate of completion to participants by INPO’s CEO Bob Willard.
Rodriguez & Associates LLC has been asked to conduct another program for 2014, which will consist of approximately 25 participants.
Elisabet Rodriguez Dennehy conducted a two-day session on “How to Enhance Influence and Power” for members of Microsoft’s SWIM (Support Women In Microsoft) program in Prague.
Participants gave high praise to the program:
- “You brought us the perfect model of how values, background story, EQ skills and leadership styles belong together. In the past 17 years in my career, I went through different sessions, read countless books, and did lots of self-reflection, but none gave me the clarity of how it all connects and fits together.”
- “I wanted to thank you profoundly for all your passion, inspiration and advice during your two days in our subsidiary!”
Elisabet Rodriguez Dennehy offered a two-day session on Coaching and Mentoring as part of the University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business ELP program in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Participants included executives from Dow Brazil, Motorola, Oxiteno, PWC, AES and Itautec. This is the fifth year that Elisabet has conducted this program in Brazil.